Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday- Treadmill

For not running this weekend, skipping a race I intended to do (but failed to pre-register or set an alarm), and resting my knee, I had a shitty running day today. I wanted to wake up and run this morning, but it was raining and I was too tired. Skipped my regular lunch run, and ran on a treadmill. Disappointing, E.

The Run: From office- to gym- treadmill- back to office

See my run HERE

Hills: none

Difficulty (1-10): 2

Weekly total: 5.36 miles

Monthly total: 32.49 miles

Yearly total (minus January): 32.49 miles

George's miles: 16.64

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Good for you, running! I wish I could get back on my treadmill. I need Jillian from BL to crack the whip. Glad I have a Bachelor friend now. It was funny watching Jason's reaction at the bird funeral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know you, should I?

    ReplyDelete