Sunday, February 1, 2009

My First Blog

Well I have officially decided to jump on the band wagon and start a blog. I remember when my friends in college started blogging and the whole concept was so new. Now it seems like EVERYONE has something to blog about.

So now the hard part starts. All these questions have come into my head since I have decided to start blogging: what should the title be? What do I want to write about? Am I over thinking this process way too much??

I feel like the saying, "if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all," keeps coming up. I mean who really cares about what I am doing on a normal basis. I tell my friends and family what is new in my life, so why blog about it to the masses?

Then I realized blogging is just a way to get your thoughts out and have fun with it. You can be as creative as you want and write about whatever you want. I love being creative and writing so why shouldn't I have a blog.

So stay tuned and who knows what random stuff I'll write about, but the important thing is I'm doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment